Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Nailed It: Bliss Kiss Simply Pure Hydrating Oil (Get Naked Challenge)


I have to tell you, I’ve been using cuticle oils like nobody’s business and have just done one home manicure since I stared my Natural Nail Challenge.  I have to tell you the results have been great!

 

 

Now I’m ready to kick it up a notch with Bliss Kiss Simply Pure Hydrating Oil’s Get Naked Challenge!  Yeah I know a challenge within a challenge. I’ve seen and heard so many great things about this specific oil from top notch nail art/swatching bloggers (who always seem to have the best nails by the way). 

Check out the pictures below of my progress throughout the 3 day Get Naked Challenge:

Day 1 (before on top/day 1 on bottom)
 

Day 2 (before on top/day 2 on bottom)
 
Day 3 before on top/after on bottom

How to Use:
  1. Click the bottom of the pen once or twice.
  2. Brush along the cuticles, side walls, and nail (including underneath the nails)
  3. Message in oil, including down to your first knuckle. 
  4. Repeat steps 1-3 after washing hands (or coming in contact with water), and anytime your nails don't feel smooth to the touch
*This pretty much meant I was using the oil 10-15 times per day over the 3 days

I had clear expectations from this product, even though I saw post online that made claims of nail growth, I knew that wasn’t going to be possible in 3 days.  What I did see was a softening of my trouble spot which are the side walls of my nails, the skin around them was much softer when I started. I’m also hangnail prone, and I didn’t get any new ones during the 3 day span. What you also may not be able to see from the pictures is I had a small split on my cuticle thumb, while the split hasn’t closed up, it is no longer sore to the touch. Overall this is a great product, my cuticles/nail beds are hydrated, and I’m not leaving a greasy trail of cuticle oil behind me (my nails are actually “drinking” this stuff up).  




Next Up: Combining the greatness of Bliss Kiss Simply Pure Hydrating Oil with SweetBabyDonna’s Cuticle Oil (the combination of the two are supposed to be GREAT!) to become a #BabyBliss girl. I’ll also be using my awesome products from Sunny’s Body Products (aka 365daysofcolor)


P.S.  I actually cut my nails after this, just to get back to my square shape and continue the health/growth path. This product has definitely made my nails stronger in 3 days, it was hard for me to even clip my nails they were so strong!


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...