Monday, February 1, 2010

Style File Find of the Week: C'est La Vie Jacket

I can’t really put my finger on it but I love this jacket/cardigan hybrid. I think it’s partially because it’s called the C'est La Vie Jacket and it makes me want to sing on of my favorite one hit wonders by Robbie Nevil. It’s also because it simple and chick and can be dressed up, down, or even work wear. The white and black is clearly a homage to Chanel which I’m actually considering the one I like the most, but of course there is the all black a go to color of mine. Both color combinations would be wonderful for wintertime layering, and exactly what you need for a stand alone Spring piece. Not to sure about the $108 price point, but I’m sure it will go on sale soon… and when it does I’ll be there! HAPPY SHOPPING!


photo cred: Free People


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...