Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Shoe Find of the Week: Rok Wedge


Bay Areas Style File
Oakland, CA


January 6, 2010


Jeffery Campbell Roks Wedge
246 Fierce Court
Wedgetown, USA

Subject: WORRRRRRRK!



Dear Jeffery Campbell Roks Wedge,


Hey there you, it’s been a long time since a wedge like you has walked into my life. Your bootie-esque appeal, 3” heel, platform, cutouts, and peep toes, not to mention the extra special touch of laces, make you a perfect transitional piece for my spring wardrobe. So other than Urban Outfitters where are you hanging out (I hope you say my closet next)? I just wanted to let you know that you truly ROK! Talk to you soon……


Love ALWAYS,


Kasey

P.S. I don’t worry I’ve broken up with the Dolce Vita Trinity Heel so it can just be you and I….FOREVER!
photo credit: Urban Outfitters

1 comment:

Get Togetha said...

Love the shoe! So my style...even though it looks like a recipe for broken ankles...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...