Thursday, June 18, 2009

Beauty Find of the Week: Crescent Row



I really don't like doing fragrance stories because a person scent is really personal but I just had to talk about Benefit Cosmetics new line of fragrances collectively known as Crescent Row. The "row" consist of three fragrances: laugh with me leelee, a light blend of citrus, jasmine & lily blossoms; something about sofia, oriental blossoms, mango & vanilla are a dream; and my place or yours gina ( pictured and my favorite), an alluring affair of pink pepper, wild raspberry & patchouli which are all the brain child of the daughters of the Benefit Cosmetics founders which is not surprising since the youthful, fun, and chic packaging is a change from what you typically see from a Benefit Cosmetic fragrance. With the fun packaging the unique and bold scents I'm sure that you'll love Crescent Row as much as I do. Happy Shopping!



P.S. Get FREE US Standard Shipping with order of any fragrance from Crescent Row including laugh with me LeeLee, something about Sofia, and my place or yours Gina. Enter CRESCENT at checkout. Offer valid 6.16.09 to 6.23.09. Not valid with other offers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...