Thursday, June 4, 2009

Accessory Find of the Week: Headbanger Accessories Brooches


You thought Headbanger Accessories was going to stop at just earring that is a big fat NO! I was at an event a few weeks back when I came across what I thought was a brooch which got my heart racing, I have a brooch/pin/pendant on just about every jacket/coat I own and the thought of having a new one to add to my collection well let’s just say I’m excited. They are great, and you aren’t missing out on any of the eclectic and funky styling of their earrings because the brooches have that too. The brooches are a fairly new addition to the HB collection so there are only two styles so far, and they aren’t yet available online, but if you email sales@headbangeraccessories.coms you can definitely get one made so be exclusive, fashion forward and fab! HAPPY SHOPPING!
photo cred: Headbanger Accessories

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...