Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dare to Wear: Oversized Scoop Back Fringe Mini




I can’t lie I typically have an issue with the tent dress style but the Oversized Scoop Back Fringe Mini has won me over. It’s clearly the fringe and the scooped back that I’m in love with, but it’s also the risk taking fashion forward edge from American Apparel that keeps amazing me, they can no longer but placed into the v-neck t-shirt box. I’m willing to look past the one size fits all oversized style because it’s so freaking cool, and risk taking a definite dare to wear in my book. It’s a little pricey at 48 bucks but, it’s limited edition and if you get yours now I’m sure there won’t be many people wearing it. HAPPY SHOPPING!
photo cred: American Apparel

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...