Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dare to Wear: Silence & Noise Pull On Jean




As most of you know by now I’m a loyal follower of the skinny jean cult, and I’m always in the market for a new brand, wash, or detail. Well one of my favorite denim lines Silence and Noise (great for girls with thighs by the way) has put a twist on the skinny jean that well...... frightens me. An elastic waistband is the new twist on the Silence & Noise Light Wash Pull On Jean. I’ve seen this jeans “in the flesh” at Urban Outfitters a couple of times and haven’t even built up the courage to even touch them, let alone try them on. Something about the elastic waistband just makes me think of pregnancy, old lady, or really bad mom jeans. The faux front pocketed pull on "skinnies" do look great on the model ( but what doesn’t look good on a model?), but before I consider adding these to my glorious jean collection, I must try these on….are you brave enough to wear them? Happy Shopping?
photo cred: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...