Monday, March 23, 2009

Shoe find of the Week: Pour la Victorie Studded Sandal


WOW another SICK pair of shoes by Pour la Victorie brought to us via Victoria’s Secret. These little babies are wonderful, and have one of my favorite trends studding. It really doesn’t get more detailed than this, studding, ankle strap, platform, and braiding, all that and they managed not to be gaudy. Now that’s not to say that you will not have people staring at your feet (so please get a pedicure) because these sandals are definitely a conversation starter. One other thing I notice about these studded sandals is that I would actually consider buying them in all white which I never do all white tends to make the feet look huge! Either way black or white, these are a must have for me. HAPPY SHOPPING!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...