Monday, March 16, 2009

Beauty Find of the Week: Problem Salved



Click picture to purchase


My friend introduced me to Bliss Problem Salved 20 in 1 wonder balm over lunch this past weekend. My normally oily skin peels around my nose and chine during the Fall and Winter (thank goodness Spring arrives this week). Problem Salved well solves the problem for my face as well as every other part of my body. The tube says you can use this salve for: blister prevention; post peel/wax; chapping; cuticles; unruly brows; flyaways; and makeup mishaps. The only place not to use it is your lips (don’t ask me why). Oh and the price for this little wonder stick is just 18 bucks which isn’t bad since it takes care of virtually everything. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...