Thursday, February 12, 2009

Shoe find of the Week: 80%20 Sadie Wedge


Spring is in the air, even if it’s supposed to rain this weekend! Nothing says Spring like a corked wedge shoe; however one of my favorite shoe designers 80%20 has done an update yet retro twist on a classic! The wonderful “Sadie” wedge comes in some fun spring colors like coral, yellow, seafoam, eggplant and of course my favorite Navy which I plan on wearing with jeans and skirts a like! 80%20 describes the shoe as "MILF shoe, hot mom in the 70s inspired: which of course makes me laugh, and makes me want them even more. I’m no MILF (heck I’m not even a mom yet), but I plan on wearing them anyway. I guess you should try them out too so throw out those old ked and those preppy top siders and slip your foot into the “Sadie Cork Wedge” you just have to wait until the end of February they are available yet!



P.S. The sneak peak for these or the rest of the Spring 09 aren’t even on the 80%20 site yet, I’ll post another one of my favorite shoes next week!
photo cred: 80%20

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...