Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Event Alert: LATISSE™ in SF


I know many of you guys are going to think I’m bragging, but I have long eyelashes my only problem with them is that they refuse to curl! Well, for all you ladies who aren’t as well endowed in the lash department the FDA has approved a new product, LATISSE. LATISSE™ (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution0.03%) is specifically formulated for "inadequate" or "insufficient" eyelashes and is said to grow them longer, fuller and darker. Its said to be easy to use just once a day you apply it topically to the base of your upper eyelashes. Well lucky for some of you Bay Area ladies, LATTISE is here well it’s in the office of Dr. William Kwan ( cosmetic dermatologist) who Thursday will be having a special in office event in honor of lush long lashes.

The event will be held this Thursday (2/5) from 3-6 p.m. at Dr. Kwan’s spa-like offices directly on Union Square at 360 Post Street, Suite 1005. At the open house Dr. Kwan will offer a 20% discount on Latisse and several other products.

If you would like to attend RSVP by calling 415-217-3880

2 comments:

Sylvie said...

LADIES... I would take caution before using this product. in my opinion, the pros out weigh the cons. Side effects are dark circles, change in the color of your iris, red/itchy eyes... hmm, I would think that out weighs having more eyelashes. Not to mention, why go through the hassle of a prescription DRUG when I can purchase a safe, less expensive product like Revitalash from my salon??

Kelly said...

Why not purchase Revitalash from your salon? Because it doesn't actually have bimatoprost in it so it doesn't work. Also because Latisse is FDA approved and Revitalash isn't... Which one is more safe now, Sylvie?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...