Monday, February 9, 2009

Beauty Find of the Week: Laura Mercier Rose Lip Glacé


All too often the term universally flattering is used when referring to makeup so I’ll refrain from using it in this post. Laura Mercier’s Lip Glacé in Rose is a spectacular color, simple perfection in a tube. While the color on the site looks a little hot pink the color is a true rich deep translucent “rose” pink. While it may not be obvious from the description this color looks great on everyone, from my light brown to the sales persons (who was wearing it) ivory skin. Of course in addition to it looking wonderful, the non sticky formula also has Laura Mercier’s “lip complex” which is filled skin saving antioxidant. It’s a little pricey at 22 dollars a tube, but it’s a color that is timeless, and fun so well worth the investment.


P.S. If you need to try it on first, it’s available at Sephora.
photo cred: Laura Mercier

2 comments:

Missnatou said...

I love the colour of this gloss! It's exactly colour I choose when I buy lipstick! Good beauty post

Missnatou said...

I love the colour of this gloss! It's exactly the colour I choose when I buy lipstick! Good beauty post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...