Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Accessory Find of the Week: Santana Bag


I have to admit I am addicted to clutches, and I also admit that they are sometimes a hassle since you have to carry them in your hand. I decided for the upcoming warm spring days that I’ll be wearing the Santana bag, it’s petite and fairly thin like most clutches making it a winner in my book. What makes the Santana bag even better is it has a wonderful long braided “crossbody” style strap perfect for a day of shopping or when you're just on the go and have no time to hold a clutch or to lug a big bag around. The little design on the front flap is just too cute for words, and adds a little extra pizazz to an already wonderful bag, you can order yours at http://www.lulus.com/. Happy shopping!
photo cred: lulus

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...