Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Accessory Find of the Week: Flowers and Pendants Mulitchain Necklace





This is one of the most talked about pieces of jewelry that I have ever worn, and it’s not from some fancy upscale store, or a high end department store, but from Express. I wore this necklace this past weekend for my b-day, and it was a hit! I was drawn to this oversized, funky, on trendy, statement necklace and had to have it even though I personally thought the 59.50 price tag is a little hefty (lucky for me I had a gift certificate). The Flowers and Pendants Multichain necklace has everything that you can imagine in various pieces of jewelry, silk flowers, rhinestones, gold, silver, hematite, brass, brooches all in one spot. I also love that the clasp is adjustable so you can wear as a choker or a longer necklace. I wore it with a dress, but I can’t wait to wear it with a plain old v neck tee and some jeans for a casual night out for drinks. Happy Shopping!
photo cred: Express

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...