Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Beauty Quickie: Ultra Facial Cream Sunscreen SPF 30 (sneak peek)

 

I’m so happy, I’m able to bring you this sneak peek, before it’s store wide release, I hope you enjoy! Stay tuned for more on this product as well.

 

 

 

 

 WHO: Kiehl’s

 

WHAT: Ultra Facial Cream Sunscreen SPF 30

HOW (it looks, smells, cost etc.): 

 



Luxuriously thick, white cream with zero fragrance I can detect. When I say thick it was a bit scary for me, because I automatically thought it would make me look chalky.

 

Price Point:

 

 

 

50 ml $27.50 or 125 ml $47.50

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KEY INGREDIENTS (first 3 of 34) :

Water, Glycerin, Squalene

 

 

 

And bonus points for it having some salicylic acid which will help with my acne prone skin.

 

 

 

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

 

AVOBENZONE 3%, HOMOSALATE 5%, OCTISALATE 5%, OCTOCRYLENE 7%
 

 

WHERE TO BUY:

 

 

 

Kiehls.com  and in stores in April

 

THE VERDICT: 

 

 

 

Ultra Facial Cream Sunscreen SPF 30, is a play on Kiehl’s very popular Ultra Facial Cream (which I never tried before), so far after a few days of use I can say I really like it.  If left my skin moisturized, but didn’t make it greasier or leave an awful sheen (it absorbs into the skin within a minute). I also love that I get some sun protection (which no matter how dark you skin is we all need it), without making me look chalky, smelling of chemicals, or again making me look like an oil slick. Only drawback is the list of ingredients is kind of long and it’s not all natural.


 

 

 

Overall Rating:  Let’s wait on that until I can give a full review upon the brick and mortar release (I’m leaning towards a 4.5 out of 5)  

FTC: Products mentioned in this video were provided by a PR firm, however all content and thoughts regarding the product are my own.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...