Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Beauty Quickie: farsali Rose Gold Elixir


My skin is naturally oily most of the year with the exception of the late Fall and Winter when it gets a bit cold in California. I’m also one that is a fan of natural skincare, and I typically like an oil (instead of cream) based products.  So I was happy to stumble upon a skincare product, even though beauty/makeup junkies have made this product popular.

 WHO: Farsali

WHAT: Rose Gold Elixir  

HOW (it looks, smells, cost etc.): 
A citrusy fragranced (think freshly peeled orange), 100% clear oil with gold flakes. The oil is light and not viscous at all making it easy to use. The packaging is a simple white dropper bottle with gold accents to match what’s inside.

Price Point:

$35-99.95



KEY INGREDIENTS:

Rosehip Seed Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, 24k Gold, Vitamin E, Lemongrass Oil, Orange Peel Oil
 
WHERE TO BUY:

Farsali.com



THE VERDICT: 

 

This product has become a staple of my day and nighttime skin care routing (the company does have a separate nighttime formula). I use it in the A.M right after I put on my sunscreen and at night time as my final skincare step. What’s really great about the product and what I alluded to originally is this can also be used for makeup application. If you check out farsali’s YouTube and Instagram pages you’ll see ladies mixing this with foundations, concealers and more. I’m personally a fan of using this product on my lips for deep penetrating moisture.  This product gives you a natural glow, and never makes you look greasy because it’s made from quality ingredients that are great for your skin it absorbs quickly.

 

Overall Rating: 4.8 out of 5 Stars (would have given it 5 but I hate products you can only purchase from one source i.e. no brick and mortar options)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...