Wednesday, October 19, 2016

LUSH Hot Oil Treatment (Kinky)


When I went to go get my latest haircut (Deva Cut/ Dry Hair Cut), my stylist mentioned that my hair was in great condition (so a trim was really all a needed). Cut (pun intended) to two weeks later, and my hair is still pretty much freshly cut.  I wanted to make sure I maintain the great condition, by not only using the right cleanser/conditioner and styling products but also making sure I use a great treatment/deep conditioner.  I recently stumbled upon the fact that LUSH has a new line of hot oil treatments.

 

 

 

Damaged

 

This particular one is recommended for damaged and likely overly treated hair.

 

“If your hair feels like damaged goods, stir up your routine with this hot oil treatment. Melt down the solid treatment and smooth the rich mixture through your locks. Extra virgin olive oil, almond oil and organic avocado oil nourish parched hair, leaving it smooth and shiny, and fair trade vanilla absolute perfumes locks with a long-lasting sweet and comforting scent.”

 

 

 

Kinky

 

This one is designed for curly hair.

 

“If you're dreaming of enviously silky, hydrated curls, give Kinky a whirl. Made with lanolin to protect natural curls, this restorative treatment delivers intense moisture without diminishing your bounce and volume. With an uplifting floral blend of ylang ylang and rosewood, its exotic perfume is a treat for your senses too.”

 

 

 

Tangled

 

This one is designed for tangled hair, which could also be used for curly guys and girls who really need a good pre wash detangle.

 

“Tame your tangles with this nourishing pre-wash hot oil treatment. Extra virgin olive oil, organic jojoba oil and guar gum make for a rich, silky mixture that smooths out knots and leaves locks gleaming. Rosewood and ylang ylang oils blend together for an exotic floral perfume that envelops the senses and keeps moods bright all day long. Tangles begone!”

 

I clearly got the one is called “Kinky” (*slight side eye* I always feel weird when I’m not sure who is using “black hair” vernacular), since I have coily/curly tendrils. Overall I liked the how the product made my hair feel after I rinsed it out, what I also liked is that you didn’t have to wet your hair before applying this treatment (which can just be a mess).

 

 

 

Check out the video below for how to use this product.

 

 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...