Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Clarins Skin Boosters


We’ve all had hard days (and nights), and times where our regular skincare routine needed a boost, well Clarins took the boost idea literally.  Clarins Skin Boosters takes your favorite moisturizer and gives it an easy enhancement.


Do not let the small packaging fool you the little bottles pack a big punch, so much so you only need 3 to 5 drops added to your favorite moisturizer (or even you favorite serum, foundation, or oil).  Ease of use in skincare is one of the top 3 requirements, and the little bottles are easy to handle as well as dispensing (by tapping the bottom) is a cinch. I’ve used them (I have the Energy and Detox varieties) a few days a week for about 3 weeks and I love them, you get an instant glow. I’m really thinking about purchasing the Repair version soon.



Here are more details on the 3 varieties of Clarins Skin Boosters:

Clarins Skin Booster Energy –

 

Booster Repair helps your skin fight back. Its unique formula is enriched with mimosa tenuiflora extract, a Mayan plant known for its recovering properties:

 

• Reduces feelings of discomfort

 • Optimizes skin recovery

• Minimizes the appearance of redness

 

I typically use this one when I’ve stayed up way past my bed time and I’m dragging myself out of bed the next day (it sadly is usually reflected in my skin)

 

Clarins Skin Booster Repair – Booster Repair helps your skin fight back. Its unique formula is enriched with mimosa tenuiflora extract, a Mayan plant known for its recovering properties:

 

 • Reduces feelings of discomfort

 • Optimizes skin recovery

 • Minimizes the appearance of redness

 

I don’t have this one yet.

 

Clarins Skin Booster Detox - Booster Detox helps refresh and revive skin that’s had enough. Its unique formula is enriched with green coffee extract, a plant from tropical Africa, rich in caffeine, and known for its detoxifying properties:

• Detoxifies
• Revives radiance of a dull complexion
• Plumps the skin


I use this one when I’ve eaten poorly, which is usually every Sunday after a too fun Saturday (re: cocktails)


You can find Clarins Skin Boosters at the Clarins counter of your local department store (Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s, Nordstrom etc.) or a Clarins online.

 

FTC: Products mentioned in this video were provided by a PR firm, however all content and thoughts regarding the product are my own.

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...