Monday, August 8, 2016

American Craft Show



Living in the Bay Area is a blast especially the East Bay. I sometimes visit the Oakland Museum and enjoy the Off The Gird festivities, and one of the last times I did I scored free tickets to the American Craft Councils, American Craft Show event at Fort Mason in SF (August 5, 6, 7).

 

The pavilion was filled with craftsmen (women) from across the country, including some from the Bay Area. If I didn't love food so much, I'd be ashamed to say that all my purchases were from the food crafters. 

 

 

That's not to say I didn't want almost all the jewelry I saw as I walked the aisles. There were some amazing and very creative people there one woman who created jewelry for actual food, another from skateboard decks.  Check out the pictures below to see some of my favorites. Also stay tuned for a post about my favorite artist from the show.


I'm saving up my money to get these Hanna Hoffman Brass and Enamel Earrings

 
These pieces are the smaller of Julia Turner's pieces and are made of wood, love them.
 
 
Love these brass pieces from one of the few male artist present Keith Lewis.

 

This picture does these pictures no justice. They are absolutely stunning in person.

 
Potato Chip Earrings. GUYS!!!!!!!!! LOVE!

 
All of Rachel's work is simply amazing and made of actual food
 
Love these fang rings, and the variety of styles from Siri Hansdotter



Cool Handbags from Stephanie Wheat

Here's what I eat and purchased. Great wine, amazing bread, and perfect brittle.

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...