Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Beauty Find of The Week: Bioderma Sensibo H20


I know I don’t post here as much as I should, but if you follow my on YouTube (or SnapChat) then you know that I’ve been really into skin care (and hair care) lately. One item that I’ve been thinking of trying for a while is Micellar Water. Micellar Water had  become regally popular in Korean skincare, as well as the U.S. brands that have versions on  the shelves of my local drug stores. The first time I’d heard of it was from one of the most (maybe even the originator) brands was Bioderma.



Bioderma is a brand out of France (you can’t get it at your local Tajay, Walmart etc.) that is a stable among the Parisians. Too many of us American’s it’s the brand that celebs or skincare gurus  love. The star of the brand is Bioderma Sensibo H20.  Bioderma Sensibo H20 is a multitude of things, but the brand categorizes it as “At the cutting edge of innovation, BIODERMA has pioneered micellar solutions. Specially formulated for sensitive, normal to dry skins, the Sensibio H2O micellar solution gently cleanses face and eyes. It removes water-resistant make-up. The micelles contained in its formula effectively micro-emulsify impurities while maintaining the skin’s balance (soap-free, physiological pH).Soothing and decongesting active ingredients prevent the feelings of irritation often caused by cleansing."

 
Yes, this one is almost empty, but thankfully I just receive my replacement!

For me I use it as a pre-cleanser (before I oil/balm cleanse) and it removes the  surface layer of any “grit & grime” (YUCK) making my skin a perfect pallet for my oil/balm cleansers. I also use it on the rare occasion I wear tinted moisturizer or any other type of makeup I use it to remove it. Some people use it in lieu of a cleaner all together, it’s so multifunctional (and worth every penny). You can order it online via Amazon or Beautylish.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...