Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Current Obsession: Urban Renewal Remade Mock Sleeveless Midi Dress


I Heart Urban Renewal Remade Mock Sleeveless
Midi Dress



 

Anyone who knows me personally and heck anyone who’s checked my style choices from this blog knows that I’m not a dress girl. Which makes my current obsession a little surprising, and when I say obsessed I’m head over hills. I first saw the Urban Renewal Remade Mock Sleeveless Midi Dress in store in the grey color. My first thought with styling it was simple, a pair of white high top chucks and a jean jacket or a leather biker jacket and this could be a cool day or night look. Sadly (or luckily for my budget), they didn’t have it in stock in my size so I passed it by.

Eventually I searched for the dress online and found that it not only came in  grey but 5 other colors (I love them all but the beige). While it’s not overly expensive it isn’t cheap either with a price point of 49 dollars (definitely a mid-range purchase). I justified the $49 dollar spend since I picked up the item in Navy, because it will transition well across season  and can be easily dressed up or down so I’ll get a lot of bang for my buck.  What do you guys think of the dress, is it a Yay or a Nay? Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...