Thursday, June 11, 2015

Beauty Quickie: Belle Butters Black Currant and Lavender Oil Cleanser



WHAT:
Black Currant and Lavender Oil Cleanser

HOW (it looks, smells , cost etc):
Medium viscosity oil, which a bright yellow tint which smells most notably like lavender with a hint of sweetness to it.  

 

Price Point: $25 for 2 oz. and it comes with a pore cleanser pad (I use my Foreo, but the cleansing pad is pretty much a manual version of that).  The container is small, BUT a little bit of the product goes a very long way!

KEY INGREDIENTS:
Organic Grapeseed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Black Currant Oil, Carrot Oil, Lavender Essential Oil

WHERE TO BUY:

Bellebutters.bigcartel.com

 

THE VERDICT:
I used to use another independent brand, and I swear they changed their formulation which caused some odd breakouts. Since I’m already in love with Belle Butters whipped shea butter, I decided why not try her oil cleanser. I’m so glad I did, the oil is just the right consistency not thick and hard to remove and I didn’t have any adverse reactions when I started using it. It leaves your skin dewy (think youthful not oily), and after you use it for a few weeks, your glowing skin will definitely start to get compliments. The other thing I like about this cleansing oil is it doesn’t use a lot of the oils that are in the DIY recipes or other brands i.e. Castor Oil, Olive Oil, and Coconut Oil etc. some of these oils while they are great for other parts of the body and hair don’t really translate well to the face. Grapeseed Oil is one of my favorites (it’s great in my hair too), Lavender Oil helps with scaring (dark marks etc.), and Carrot Oil is a great sunscreen. What I didn’t know is that Black Current Oil helps with cell regeneration. I hope this product never changes, and that my skin keeps reacting the same way to it for years to come!



Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 Stars (Perfect)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...