Monday, February 9, 2015

SF Beer Week Pre-Party at Anchor Steam


 
February 6th kicked off SF Beer Week and also was my birthday, but the day before I was lucky enough to get an invite from The Infatuation SF to the Anchor Steam Brewery SF Beer Week Pre-Party.  The event was held in San Francisco at the Anchor Steam brewery guest got to enjoy great food paired with wonderful beer including Sliders (fried chicken, falafel, or pulled pork), beer floats, chili, beer/chees pairings, and much more.  All the staff was extremely friendly and you can tell they love what they do, the elements of the artistry and science of beer were all around us.

 


Two very helpful members of the Anchor Steam Staff
 

I really love beer, but I have to be honest I don’t really drink Anchor Steam, because the type I see most frequently is too light. So I was very grateful that I got to try a variety of Porters (Anchor Porter), Brown (Brekle’s Brown), Belgian Style Ales, and a limited variety that’s only available at the brewery OBA.  I had a great time, and can’t wait to check out the other SF Beer Week events in the East Bay.
 
The Equipment


Forget Wine and Cheese, Beer and Cheese Please


This was SOOOOO good


The exclusive OBA


Yeap making beer is Science!
 













No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...