Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Dirty Mouth Primal Tooth Powder


My personal container, I love the spearmint option
 
 
I’ve mentioned primal and paleo lifestyles here before, but did you know that it goes well beyond just eating clean?  Since your skin is your biggest organ and you can absorb chemicals through various house hold items, include the lotion, and deodorant you choose you really have to start reading those labels.  While I’m admittedly not totally “clean”, my makeup is still dirty, I have been able to clean up my deodorant, moisturizer, and skin care.

 
Photo Credit: Primal Life Organics

Prior to even living a primarily paleo/primal life style one of the areas I started cleaning up first was my toothpaste. I started off slowly with going to a well-known “clean” brand (which isn’t that much cleaner that the regular drugstore brands) and by removing fluoride from my toothpaste. The traditional paste eventually left me with some serious temperature sensitivity, which made it really important that I look deeper in to a natural/clean dental care.   The next step was removing all the other fillers, so I went to my first ever tooth soap (good but not economical), and then my first tooth powder which I spoke about before.  I’m now using Primal Life Organics and I absolutely love it.

 
Photo Credit: Primal Life Organics

Dirty Mouth Primal Tooth Powder  is my favorite tooth powder for very key reasons that every consumer wants, variety!  The all natural powder does the work my previous powder did, but it comes in more “flavors” and an option to have activated charcoal (naturally detoxifies) in it which helps with tooth whitening naturally.  It also combines natural clays, sodium bio and other healthy and mostly organic ingredients aren’t overly abrasive on your teeth as many assume.   The price for a 1 oz tins are $12 and there are also 2oz and 4 oz refill options.

 

Happy and Healthy brushing!

P.S. Readers can get free shipping through January 20, 2015 with coupon KASEY at checkout. *US orders only, all international orders will receive $5.95 off their shipping rate.

2 comments:

Trina Felber, CEO Primal Life Organics said...

Thanks for a great review Kasey! Your readers can get free shipping through January 20, 2015 with coupon KASEY at checkout. *US orders only, all international orders will receive $5.95 off their shipping rate.

Tia Thompson said...

Just ordered both types and I can't wait to try them out. Thanks for the coupon. I'm going to take before and after pics too. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...