Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Nailed It: VitaGel Strength (including Final Thoughts)



 

I decided to try a new product VitaGel Strength which is from the makers of Gelish and an alternative for natural nails. It’s basically a cross between a nail strengthener and a Gelish basecoat, but it’s supposed to be better for your nails that typical gels.  Check out my video of my initial thoughts on the product:


 
 
 

 

I seriously wanted to love this product, but as I saw in other reviews it peels to no end. I followed all the required steps, buffing, pH bond, one coat of the gelish and a LED lamp. My nails literally started chipping and peeling the next day like I was wearing regular polish. By day 3 I started assisting the peel because the lifting was so noticeable I looked like I had zombie nails.


 




I honestly can’t say I’ll ever try this again, since I found a much better, cheaper, and non-UV/LED light product that I can use, I’ll tell you more about that on another blog!


 

 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...