Monday, December 8, 2014

Nailed It: UV/LED free “Gel “Manicure featuring American Classic Gelous Nail Gel Basecoat


Day 1 of my Mani
I'm so glad figured out a way to get my nail polish to last, you know I had to share it with you especially after the epic failure that was the Gelish VitaGel debacle. Surpristingly I utilized a product that I've had in my nail polish arsenal for a while, American Classic Gelous Nail Gel Base Coat. I typically used Gelous Nail Gel Base Coat to apply glitter and rhinestones instead of using nail glue or resin, but I never thought to use it as it's name suggest.

 

Steps:

1.      Apply basecoat (in the video I’d already applied it so I’m just mimicking for you all)

2.      Apply 1st coat of Gelous Nail Gel Base Coat

3.      Apply 1st coat of nail polish

4.      Apply 2nd coat of Gelous Nail Gel Base Coat

5.      Apply 2nd coat of nail polish

6.      Apply 1st coat of top coat

7.      Apply 3rd coat of Gelous Nail Gel Base Coat

*Polish does not have to be 100% fully dry in-between coats.

 

Check out exactly how I got my mani below:
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...