Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Shoes of The Day (plus sale): BDG Maigold Leather Platform Clog


I’ve always had a thing for clogs, even before they were stylish, so nothing makes me happier when I run across a cute reasonably priced (on sale 50% off the sale price) pair. On a recent visit to UO, I tried a pair of the BDG Marigold Leather Platform Clog on and they looked really great sadly my size wasn’t in stock, so I ended up picking some jeans out instead. The great news was this week UO launched a great additional 50% off sale-sale, which means I can get them for $19.50.  I also learned something unfortunate, I already know that the sale in store can often time be better than online sales, but what I found out is that sales can differ from store to store.

 


 

I’m definitely going to make my way to another location to see if they have my size in stock, if not I’ll have to order online. I haven’t gotten a chance to see the brown colored ones in person, but the black is the way to go. I found the maroon pair a bit too shiny, and wouldn’t really go with anything in my wardrobe.  These babies are comfy and can be worn through many seasons, although they clearly aren’t suggested for those of you guys who get snow.  Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...