Thursday, May 8, 2014

Look for Less: Baublebar's Pearl 360 Studs



I fell deep in love with the Dior “Mise En Dior”  ($441)and “Tee Shirt” ($490) earrings when I was first flipping through one of my many fashion magazines and saw them.  They screamed classic with an edgy twist.  Of course the actual price of the   Dior earrings was outside of my full time job and part time blogger budget.  Flash forward to several months later, and I’m pursuing  Instagram when I stumble upon  a picture of earrings identical to the Dior’s, I quickly rushed to the site and saw  the Pearl 360 Studs were only $28 (cheaper than most DIY’d Etsy versions) and come in 4 color options, Blush, Champagne, Gold, and Silver. I however was trying to stick to my budget so I didn’t purchase them as soon as I saw them, but then I saw Rihanna all pretty in pink at the Christian Dior Cruise 2015 show wear the with a beautiful high ponytail with the perfect amount of baby hair and realized I must get them now before they are all gone. 





Lucky for me I had 160 Vault Points (equals 16 dollars) from Baublebar so I only ended up paying 12 dollars which for me is a steal beyond steals.  What’s your verdict will you buy the Baublebar version? 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...