Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Cover Shots: Erykah Badu, Solange, and Ledisi (Essence May 2014)

YES Erykah is back in another post along with the beautiful Solange, and sultry Ledesi.


Photo Cred: Greg Lotus




This post will be short, these covers are amazing all these ladies rocking beautiful and different natural hairstyles and giving even the best cover girls a run for their money. I’m not an Essence subscriber, and I don’t typically buy more than one copy of the same magazine, but these three May 2014 covers are must have. The beautiful pops of color each woman is adorned in ( I must know what lip color Solange and Ledisi are wearing) just has me ready for the Spring/Summer weather to get here and stay around for a while ( although I know CA needs the rain).  I also can’t wait to read what’s inside since each lady is speaking about “learning to love your natural beauty” which is a great reminder to any woman regardless of her race or hair texture.  

5 comments:

Delta said...

I would love to know the color and brand of lipstick they are wearing as well. I can't find it. Have you?

Kasey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kasey said...

Delta, no I don't but Beautie Brownie makes one called "Trendsetter" that looks similar to the color Solange has. You can check out the magazine they typically have those details in the back

Delta said...

Thanks for the reply. Usually the magazine does list that information. However, when I checked it wasn't listed. Maybe I missed it but I don't think so.

Never heard of Beautie Brownie but I'll check it out.

Delta said...

it's Flat Out Fabulose by Mac.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...