Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Earjazzled with Mo Costello Designs

Why oh why do I have the Etsy App on my phone? It’s wrong but oh so right and keeps my little fingertips on the edge of all things cool and crafty. My most recent find/purchase is from Mo CostelloDesigns a cute shop based out of SoCal. 




Mo specalizes in one of a kind ear cuffs which is so on trend this season. I’m not going to lie being a Bay Area girl and spending my teenage years in school in Berkeley the ear cuff has kind of never went out of style for me  (neither have Birkenstocks…ohhhh Bekreley). Mo takes vintage jewlery and and stones and upcycles them into new beautiful pieces of earjazzle (yeah I just made that up LOL).




 I was looking for something a bit different and not just the big bold clear stone look, so I opted for one of Mo’s gold pieces which I wasn’t sure I was going to like. I’m so glad I took that risk it’s one of the most beautiful pieces I’ve seen and cradles the ear perfectly and isn’t uncomfortable at all. The other thing I loved about Mo Costello Designs is I received a hand written thank you not in my package. After I reviewed my pieces on Etsy, I got yet another not (via Etsy this time) thanking me for rating and enjoying my pieces. I love those personal touches when making a purchases.Last but not least the pricepoint is nice from $25-85 and you don’t have to speand a ton of money getting a red carpet look, even better the pieces are made from vintage materials so you won’t find any doplegangers around. 

I absolutely love both of my ear cuffs. 

Check out Mo Costello Designs on Instagram:

http://instagram.com/mocostellodesigns


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...