Thursday, November 14, 2013

Isabel Marant pour H&M Sale Day

 
Photo credit Karim Sadli
Did you guys pick up any Isabel Marant pour H&M swag, or are you still in line reading this?  The much anticipated diffusion line from street chic French designer Isabel Marant (she did the wedge sneaker before it got bastadized) debut at 8am  at select H&M venues and 12pm online. I actually saw a few pieces from the collection I was dying to get however, I waited until today to check the price points of many of these items, the Black Malange Wool Sweater I wanted was $129 and its cardigan counterpoint was the same size (which I found odd). I was also a super fan of the fringed bootie (classic Isabel Marant), but the $299 price point Marant or not was rather ridiculous for a semi mass marketed product sold out of H&M.  Check me out on instagram or twitter to see if I  broke down and picked up anything or not!


Good luck to those inline and those stalking their jobs internet trying to get a piece of fashion history!  

P.S. Before you shop don't forget about the victims of Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines....DONATE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...