Monday, October 28, 2013

Best Natural Haircare Products




1. Bobeam Vashti Aryurvedic Strengthening Shampoo Bar - This is my go to product when a want a deeper clean to my hair, but still not stripping my hair of the moisture it needs. It's not harsh or filled with chemicals like drug store brand shampoos, and it's chalked full of Indian herbs/fruits that have been making hair strong, and beautiful for centuries.

2. NoireNaturals Oh La La Hair Cleansing Elixir- This is a "no-poo" that really gets the job done, unlike the creamy co-washes that many complain doesn't get their scalp clean this shampoo alternative truly cleanses. The base of this product is Olive Oil which helps retain moisture and in combination with the castile soap makes a perfect cleanse and moisture combo.

3. Belle Butters Shea and Matcha Green Tea Butter- Who knew there was such a thing as green tea butter and that green tea had hair growth properties? Of course that's why it's one of my favorite products, who doesn't want to grow strong, healthy and moisturized hair? This product helps you do just that. You can dab some on after washing, or on dry hair to give a little sheen. For my natural hair wearers you can use it for a BOMB twistout!

4. Dr. Bonner's Citrus Conditioning Hair Rinse- This product is a perfect compliment to the Oh La La Cleansing Elixir or on days when you must use a more hard core (think clarifying) shampoo this helps your hair get the moisture back. A little of this product ( must be mixed with water) goes a very long way.

5. Beija Flor Naturals Licorice Root Scalp Elixir- This is a heaven send for those with scalp issues such as flakes, seasonal itch, or if you are protective styling and don't have the normal access to your hair and scalp. The oil smells great and gives you  refreshing tingling sensation. I must recommend you take your time and luxuriate with a scalp massage after applying this....trust me.

6. Whipped Products Monoi Oil - I use this product EVERY time I wash my hair, this is a staple product for me. It smells like vanilla heaven and the anti-breakage and shedding properties of Monoi Oil help me retain length, and minimize hair loss from styling, combing etc.

What natural products work for you?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...