Friday, September 27, 2013

What Cyn and I are Listening to: The Internet


One of my favorite blogs is Simply Cyn (formerly Addicted 2 Etsy), I love her beautiful hair, style shots, and her pictures of events around NYC. One other thing that Cynthia does that I rarely see on some blogs is share what she's listening to. I always find they most wonderful artist ( she's how I found out about Emile Sande). Today she featured The Internet, and because I've listen to Odd Future ( she's on their label), I'm not sure how I've never heard of her before now (I'm getting old). Anyway The Internet is straight up awesome, and I had to share it with you as well.




Get the full run down on The Internet, and find some lovely pictures and blog post from Cynthia on her site Simply Cyn 

P.S. Get to downloading..... I haven't heard anything I haven't liked yet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...