Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Grid Dress

Photo Credit: Need Supply 


No one is a sucker for a LBD or black and white striped dress more than I am. And this is coming from someone who hardly ever wears dresses (don’t judge me I like to be prepared for an “occasion”).  So it totally makes sense that I’m salivating over Need Supplies, Grid Dress.  This chic, updated version of a mod classic is the perfect transitional dress for a Californian like me. The Grid Dress is perfect night time dress for Bay Area weather (long sleeves keep you warm, and the mini length keeps you cool).  This piece would also transition well out of the current Indian Summer we are experiencing into fall, with a pair of tights or with a great ankle boot.  It’s priced at $68 bucks, while not cheap it’s not overly priced and given that I know this can be worn more than once and through more than one season it’s worth spending a few more dollars than you may want.


I’m definitely going to add this to my “I’m going to wear it eventually” portion of my closet, because this little black dress with a twist really will never go out of style.  


Fabrication:
96% Polyester, 4% Elastane

Where to Buy:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...