Thursday, August 22, 2013

Bay Area Style File is more than STYLE!

Kasey
Bay Area Style File
SF Bay Area

8/22/2013

Dear Loyal Readers
I know it’s been really quite regarding blogging on my part, and for that I’m sorry. It just all the sudden got a little bit more busy this summer. In addition to being busy, I wanted to do something very different with the blog, but had some reservations about doing something so dramatic as I didn’t want to scare off any of my current readers.

While I will still maintain doing, fashion, shopping, and beauty post I also wanted to expand into more of a lifestyle blog which would include health, fitness, cooking, home, design.  This will mean in the next few weeks you’ll see post new types of post, so please make sure you comment and let me know if you like them or not.

I really want this to be a success and that means I really need you guys to give me the honest feedback!

Love Ya,
Kasey
Bay Area Style File



P.S.  A new banner will be coming soon as well! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...