Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Cover Shots: Miley Cyrus on Elle UK (June 2013)





Full disclosure, I was WAYYYYY to old when Hannah Montana hit Nickelodeon to care about that show or know anything about  Miley Cyrus other than she was Billie Ray’s daughter.  Fast forward, and I have to say I never really loved her music (Party In the USA), but this ladies style, fashion sense and well umm twerk video (don't judge me) has made me a fan!  This young lady is killing it on the cover of the June edition of UK’s Elle Magazine.  It has me wondering why the US’s Elle doesn’t get covers and spreads (she looks fab) this great.  It is also refreshing that she has a good head on her shoulders, and while she may be growing up and being scrutinized in the public eye she doesn’t let it stop her from expressing herself.



I really don’t care about what gossip TV or gossip rags say about her (hell she’s dated less dudes than Taylor Swift), I’m all about how she’s morphed from Hollywood Hick to Hollywood It Girl.  What do you have to say about the cover and some of the looks from inside the mag, is Miley rocking it or not?! 

Photo Cred: ELLE 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...