Thursday, March 28, 2013

Accessory Find of the Week: La Boheme Turban




Damn you Zoe Report! Yeah, like many a fashionista I get Rachel Zoe’s daily “it item” report. Most of the time, I scroll right down to the bottom to the cheaper version of the item featured, but the other day I saw an item that was right in my style wheel house.  The La Boheme Turban, by Lulu Frost. Now let me start off with full honesty, I’m typically turned off when companies make “ethnic” themed items (i.e. items using African Fabrics etc) and it does not directly assist those of that ethnic background. However this damn La Boehme Turban is so darn cute, and no since I’ve “gone natural” and I’m rocking a TWA (Teeny Weeny Afro) this is the perfect accessory to hair that I don’t do a lot of styling too.  And of course you don’t have to rock short curly hair to wear this piece it would look great on long, medium, or a straighten pixie length hair. The cotton fabricated piece is part of Lulu Frost “Let’s Bring Back” collection which was inspired by style and design icons Nancy Cunard, Elsa Schiaparelli, and Marchesa Casati. This little Turban is a little pricey at $60.00, but what do you expect of something that screams “wear me to Fashion Week in Paris”! 


Photo Credit: Lulu Frost

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...