Monday, December 10, 2012

Shoptalk: My BROWNBOX


I’m a fan of subscription box services, and have blogged about a pretty popular one here before.  As a woman of color, I love all of those boxes but many times the samples and the color combinations that arrive aren't a match for my skin tone, or my skins needs.  Well us brown beauties only have a short wait to discover My BROWNBOX. Another plus is like other beauty subscription services My BROWNBOX also boast a community which reviews products, discusses beauty tips, and gives advice geared towards women of color. Something that I find lacking in other subscription services, I’m always shocked, and excited when and African American, or Latina women are featured for a beauty tutorial.

Founder Brittney Marshall, has done a great job in creating a unique but familiar experience for women of color. Like the other subscription services, My BROWNBOX subscribers can expect a box which features 5-6 deluxe size or full size makeup, hair care, skincare, or nail care products and beauty tools. If you love what you see you’ll have the options to purchase a full sized version of some of the products in the box.



The company’s motto “Beauty, Lifestyle and Luxury for women of color, conveniently delivered to your front door monthly.” I can’t wait to see what arrives in early 2013!



Until the launch you can check out My BROWNBOX on Facebook, their blog,  twitter , or sign up now and be alerted as soon as My BROWNBOX launches! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...