Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Beauty Find of The Week: Viviscal (Pre-Review)


One of two boxes sent to me. 


Today is my first day trying something really different for me, well sort of. I’m a taker of vitamins mostly to supplement my daily nutrition and assist with my pesky high cholesterol (yeah fish oil). I very rarely get caught up in the “magic pill” hype, but since I cut my hair and really want to grow it back I’ve been all over the natural hair blogs, and YouTube for different styles and I stumbled upon Viviscal. When I tell you there are so many vlogs about this product from women (and men) of all ethnic backgrounds, and hair types I quickly became interested. I went to the Viviscal website to learn more about the product, it’s 100% natural (no drugs); it’s basically a vitamin it’s just targeted at hair growth. The next step I took was to contact the company to inquire about more information, upcoming products the key ingredient is AminoMar, which is derived from fish/shell fish so if you have allergies to either this is not for you. I was extremely excited about this product and took my first tablet this morning with my other vitamins after drinking my freshly kale, persimmon, lemon and apple juice (I’m obsessed with juicing). I even added content to YouTube’s collection of Viviscal vlogs; make sure you check it out!

 Next year, Viviscal is coming  has come out with a new and improved formulation  and next year will have a new and improved Men's formulation so stay tuned for more about that and another video updating you on my own progress!


Viviscal Extra Strength Hair Nutrient Tablets (Google Affiliate Ad)




Disclosure: Supplements were provided by  the  Company. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of any outside source.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...