Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Style File Find of The Week: Long Sequined Jumpsuit




I’m not sure about you, but as far as Ye Olde Holiday season is concerned I can do without the egg nog (hello lactose intolerance), holiday music and general holiday merriness yeap, Bah Humbug. However I do love spending extra time with the family and the abundance of over the tops sequins.  Zara has not disappointed me this year with the most spectacular sequin piece I’ve seen since the introduction of sequined legging with this Long Sequined Jumpsuit . I have absolutely positively no idea where or when I would ever wear this beauty, but at the $89.90 price tag I’m finding it hard to resist.  I can see it in my closet now, it may not be worn for over a year or so, but hey there will be an invite to just the right party in the future.



Where would you wear this beautiful number? 

photo cred: Zara 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...