Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Shoptalk: Viv & Ingrid Fall 2012 Collection Sneak Peek




I’m super obsessed with Viv & Ingrid’s Fall/Winter collection. It’s much different than what I’ve come to expect from Viv &Ingrid and this to me is a good thing, while I love there more day to day wear pieces I find it refreshing that this new collection is a little risky. You can’t get your hands on the new onyx adorned pieces just yet, they don’t arrive until September 10th, but in celebration of their release Viv & Ingrid are offering 15% off their new styles (just wait until you see more of their spikes and metallic).  



The discount will be recognizes online and in stores, and if you’re in the Bay Area I hope you haven’t forgotten they have a shop right in Berkeley for you convenience! 

viv&ingrid @Oxford Street info:
2142 Oxford Street, Berkeley, California 94704

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...