Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Style File Find of The Week: Nasty Gal Collection




I first introduced you to Nasty Gal’sfirst item from there new collection The Kink jean, and alerted you that a full collection would be on its way. Well to my surprise it’s already here and filled with some Nasty Gal-esque staples with a nod to one of my favorite 80's films Weird Science.  The collection is in line with what the brand houses from other designers, and I would say many of the items can be mixed and matched with things currently in ones wardrobe. While these aren’t basics they are pieces that will stand the test of time, and many aren’t overly trendy that you can only wear once( while some a pretty over the top). I love the over the top stuff ( that Fuse Shag Jacket is EVERYTHING), but the basics with a twist like the Backlash Cardigan are too cute to pass up. But of course don’t take my word for it check out the collection of 28 pieces (so far) for yourself! 


photo credit: Nasty Gal 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...