Monday, August 27, 2012

Mario Badescu Monday Week 6



It's week 6 and it seems like my results aren't as good as last weeks, I did have a minor break out which result in a dark spot. I'm not sure if the rest of my skin is getting much clearer and brighter making everything else more noticeable or what, but I'm sticking in there. I've changed up my day to day cleanser from Wonderbar, it's not because I don't like the product, but it's just far too expensive for my budget and I don't think good skin has to cost a fortune.  The last product that  Mario Badescu sent me was the Cucumber Tonic Mask .



I have to say this product is much harder to use per the recommended times. Much of this is due to the mask has to stay on your face for 20 minutes, which for me is a task. When it's on you know it's working you can feel your pours tighten as the extremely thin light green mask dries.  For me I know the product will work, but in drying out any excess oil, stopping the breakouts from coming, and shortening the duration of a breakout  however I dislike products that completely dry my skin out and I have to re hydrate and moisturize to death. I'll use this product, but probably only once a week. Here's what's inside:


Deionized Water, Kaolin,PVP, Wheat StarchTitanium DioxideZinc OxideSorbitol,Polysorbate 80,Cucumber Extract


 Mario Badescu Week 6 Rewind:

 1. Washed face using Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Cleanser 4 times a week (morning/evening) and 3 times a week morning only
 2. Applied  Cucumber Cleansing Lotion  (with a cotton pad) after every wash
 3. Washed face using Glycolic Foaming Cleanser 3 times a week a night
 4. At night applied Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum (every other night)
5. I failed to apply Cucumber Tonic Mask this week 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...