Monday, August 20, 2012

Mario Badescu Monday Week 5




Week 5 my results are pretty much the same as last week, just some minor lightening. The skin I’ve been using for the past couple weeks is still in place, although I’m going to change it up a bit (you’ll see that next week). This week I’m going to highlight one of the products that Mario Badescu sent me, last week it was the Glycolic Foaming Cleanser, this week it will be the Special Cucumber Lotion.

Full disclosure, I’ve never been one to use much other than cleanser, moisturizer/sunscreen so the Special Cucumber Lotion is different for me. The special Cucumber Lotion, isn’t really even a lotion it’s a toner which is to be used after you wash your face (for me that’s twice a day). It’s an on trend color of fluorescent yellow/green and has a very clean non distinct scent. It really gets the dirt and excess oil that was deep out to get your skin completely clean. For me this is perfect (it’s not recommended for someone who’s dry), as it gets the acne causing (which turn into hyperpigmentation) out and keeps my skin from looking like an oil slick. Here's what's in it:


Deionized Water,Isopropyl Alcohol,Sodium Sulfate,Cucumber Extract,Nonoxynol-9,Boric Acid


 Mario Badescu Week 4 Rewind:

 1. Washed face using Wonderbar 4 times a week (morning/evening) and 3 times a week morning only
 2. Applied  Cucumber Cleansing Lotion  (with a cotton pad) after every wash
 3. Washed face using Glycolic Foaming Cleanser 3 times a week a night
 4. At night applied Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum (every other night)
5. Applied Cucumber Tonic Mask once so far ( 2 times a week, but can be used up to 3 times per week)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...