Monday, August 13, 2012

Mario Badescu Monday Week 4



Week 4 and I feel like I'm starting to see results, the hyperpigmentation has definitely lightened some. The sking routine I used last week is still in place and I hope this means more change is on the horizon.  As promised from last week, I wanted to give an update on the 3 products I was sent, I'm starting with the Glycolic Foaming Cleanser. 


I really like the Glycolic Foaming cleanser, it's really deep cleaning ( which is why it isn't to be used everyday) and I'm sorry but I like to see suds and lather with my cleansers and this gives me that. I has a yellow tint, and a very light soap scent to it, the consistency is really thin so a little goes a long way. And surprisingly there aren't that many ingredients which is always a good sign.   Here's what's in it:

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulgate, Cocomide DEA, Cocomidopropl Betaine, sodium Chrloride, Glycolic Acid, Matricaria Extract, St. John's Wart Extract, Chamomile Extract, Sage Extract. 


 Mario Badescu Week 4 Rewind:
 1. Washed face using Wonderbar 4 times a week (morning/evening) and 3 times a week morning only
 2. Applied  Cucumber Cleansing Lotion  (with a cotton pad) after every wash
 3. Washed face using Glycolic Foaming Cleanser 3 times a week a night ( I do the weekends so I can remember the rotation) 
 4. At night applied Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday (you only apply every other day)
5. Applied Cucumber Tonic Mask once so far ( can be used up to 3 times per week)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...