Monday, August 6, 2012

Mario Badescu Monday Week 3



Still no marked changes in my skin which is to be expected seeing such a short time has passed. What is not happening is that I'm not getting any more breakouts. I've also received some products from Mario Badescu's PR department which they sent after doing a skin consultation with me (skin consults are available to everyone by the way). I've incorporated the Glycolic Foaming Cleanser, Cucumber Cleansing Lotion ( which is actually a toner), and Cucumber Tonic Mask into my skin routine, along with the Vitamin C Serum I previously purchased.



 Mario Badescu Week 3 Rewind:
 1. Washed face using Wonderbar 4 times a week (morning/evening) and 3 times a week morning only
 2. Applied  Cucumber Cleansing Lotion  (with a cotton pad) after every wash
 3. Washed face using Glycolic Foaming Cleanser 3 times a week a night
 4. At night applied Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday (you only apply every other day)
5. Applied Cucumber Tonic Mask once so far ( can be used up to 3 times per week)



I'll give you an update next week and some more details on the new products which I'm liking so far!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...