Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Style File Find of The Week: Smoking Hot Cigarette Pants and Item of the Month Launch)



Marshall Nash is BACK! I let you know about the wonderful designer JaEvon Marshall, and even you a peek at her previous collection ( which is still available online). So you know I'm so very happy to announce she's launching and Item of The Month program. Which is as simple as it sounds each month she'll offer exclusive piece which will only be available for a month. The program is launching with the Smoking Hot Cigarette Pants (shown here in Peach) , which are on trend with all the fruits and vegetables seen on the European runways this year. I've seen the pants in person and I'm absolutely in love with them and can't wait to order my pair. Also note that every Item of The Month will be featured on the right sidebar of this site and you can click there to order!

Bay Area ladies even more amazing new, you can get these pants custom fit to you by visiting Green Boutique either July 14th or July 21st from 11am-2pm for more details (including address and sizing options)check out MarshallNashClothing.com. Oh and did I also mention, they are under $70 for custom fit pants, don't miss out on this opportunity. HAPPY SHOPPING

1 comment:

residesinEDEN said...

Those pants are giving me life! *adds to wishlist*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...