Monday, July 30, 2012

Mario Badescu Monday Week 2


There isn’t much to report this week there have been no significant changes in my skin yet, but I’ve only been using Mario Badescu’s Vitamin C Serum for a little over a two week now.  What I’m not experiencing is the healing crisis (although I may have experienced on the week before) even though I’m using the Wonderbar as a cleaner. I’m also not experiencing any side effects directly related to the use of the Vitamin C Serum, I’m having no peeling, flaking, irritation, burning.  

 Week 1

Mario Badescu  Week 2 Rewind:


1. Washed face using Wonderbar
2. At night applied Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday (you only apply every other day)
3.On Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday I just applied moisturizer after washing at night.
4. During the day I washed, and applied moisturizer as I normally would.
Good news is I was contacted by Mario Badescu’s PR department and they’ve asked me some questions about my skin, to which I replied combination, acne prone, and hyperpigmentation so they’ll be sending me some products which I’ll be incorporating into my skin care regiment. See you next week! 

 Week 2

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...