Monday, July 23, 2012

Mario Badescu Monday Week 1





I haven't been using the product one full week I started last Thursday and you are only suppose to use the product every other night. I've yet to experience any changes yet, but the reviews for this product are amazing. I also like that the product isn't what I think of when I think of serums. It's not thick, or opaque, the serum literally reminds me of the Argan Oil I use to moisturize. I also like that the ingredients are straight forward and not a laundry list of  oddly named  chemicals(just one to be exact) 




Ingredients:


Propylene Glycol, Asorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Cucumber Extract, Ginseng Extract, Aloe Vera Gel, Collagen, Kojic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Lavender Oil 






UGH I hope this works my skin can't take this anymore! 




Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum Week 1 Rewind:


Mario Badescu 's Vitamin C Serum was extremely easy to add to my PM routine, here’s what I did:
1. Washed my face 
2. Dried skin completely
3. Applied 4 drops of the Serum to my face  ( I opted to not use moisturizer afterwards) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...