Monday, July 9, 2012

Contest Alert: NailPolish Canada Lifetime Supply of CND Shellac

I don't just write a blog, I read them and I have my own personal favorites. I'm also a big time online shopper, between the two I ended up finding out about a really cool contest going on at NailPolishCanada (they do ship to the U.S. as well). Here are the quick details, just go to the NailPolishCanada site and click on the  words "Enter to Win a Lifetime Supply of CND Shellac", then enter you name/email and how winning a lifetime supply will change your life. The contest if open to U.S. and Canadian residence only and ends August 7th.





Even if you don't enter you should at least some of the hilarious entries they've been getting.




“To be fair, it’s actually only a 25 year supply, so we can only hope the winner dies early to keep me an honest woman” – Nikki Smith, VP of Glitter, Nail Polish Canada.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...